My wife's birthday

A couple of days ago, my son surprised my wife. It was my wife's birthday. Now, I did not have the opportunity to go together with him to Popular, so there was no card. Of course, my wife did not mind that a bit, though we joked as a family that we were not even giving a card to my wife.

When I picked him up from school the day before, I was shocked. He actually produced a birthday card for his mum. It was made by the school teachers and his classmates! I could see the childish scrawl of his classmates wishing my wife happy birthday!

Apparently, this little man had gone to school and managed to convince his teachers to draw a birthday card for mother. Either that, or the school had some time to burn and decided to make use of that time to draw a birthday card. 

Regardless, my wife is touched that at least he made the effort to declare his desire to make a birthday card for his mother. So, presenting the birthday card.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is a Youtubber!

Wither technology?

Jump! Jump!