Jump! Jump!



Some time ago, the whole family went to the trampoline park together with my brother-in-law and his family. This was our second visit to the park and their first to the park.

It was great fun. Now, I always encourage my son to take up physical activities. This is because I always believe that good physical condition means peak mental performance. I know this sounds hypocritical when you see me, but I really try to exercise. It is just that I have a lot of difficulties in losing weight. (I still can swim pretty well now; I represented Catholic High and Temasek Junior College in swimming).

I went to the Catholic High Alumni dinner two weeks ago and I was impressed by their Modern Dance and Wu Shu. I certainly hope that he can consider either one of this. Or a CCA that is sports-based. Though at the back of my mind, I know I should not expect him to end up doing exceptionally well in any sports CCA. One reason is that while I did well enough to participate in the national competition, I am certainly no star of the swimming team. Secondly, he has issues in his motor planning and also has low muscle tone. We have spend quite a bit of money in Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy to boost his skills. He is still entering Primary One with below par motor skills, but at least he is not too far behind. Hopefully, he can catch up with the rest of his peers.

Catholic High (Primary) Wushu Team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is a Youtubber!

Wither technology?