A quiet and simple mother's day!

The message to mum. If you notice, he also randomly wished me Happy Birthday because my birthday is in a few day's time.
The front of the card. He had to add a Diamond Sword to it - thanks to Minecraft.
We had a simple celebration for Mother's Day. We did not want to clash with all the other people trying to do it in restaurants. We went to church, and then we went to Parkway Parade to buy my son's swim suit. We also bought some cakes from Chalk Farm, some which I sent to my mother. They were good. Later that night, we ate at my in-law's place as usual - the only difference was that my brother-in-law went to buy some zhi char instead of the usual home-cooked food.

Everyday is Mother's Day for us. :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is a Youtubber!

A once-off journal

Wither technology?