A once-off journal


This looks like a comprehension passage he set about a Ryan Gowith
and Caleb Xia. Please don't ask me who they are.

Last night, my son decided to write some stuff. He proceeded to write all these pages, which I guess was based on what he did in school. I am not sure if these are considered good or bad; I have never seen samples of Primary One writing that has not gone through the eyes of an adult. Nevertheless, these are totally unedited and without any intervention. The only reason I am sharing these is that it amusing that he writes such things. It is something he did unexpectedly, and I think will never do again. 

"Today we are learning math. This answers are easy. Try them. Good luck."
Looks like he needs to brush up on his continuous tense and 'this' vs 'these'.
And stop being so arrogant about his math. They are easy because he is only
in Primary One!

According to him, there are science lessons. The school never requested
us to bring his P1 Science books (designed especially for Catholic High). Hmm...
Most kids write stories, he's writing instructions to make a sandwich.
Yet another version of his sandwich exploits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is a Youtubber!

Wither technology?