Crazy essay writing requirements

It's been a long time since I posted anything: it has really been very busy for me. But, I did take out some time to try to help my son with his composition. He has a test this week, and we have been writing.

Anyway, I think it is crazy that Catholic High thinks that writing a full composition with details is something that Primary One students can do. But I try my best to guide him; here are some of the essays he has written. There are still some grammar and spelling mistakes, but I think it is pretty impressive that he can write such long essays. I swear I could not do it until I was at least Primary Two. Still pretty crazy expectations!


This is a story about food poisoning.

This is a story about a disruption in class. I think he should know this topic quite well.

The very first one he wrote. Did you see improvements?
He has issues with dialogue and keeps on forgetting to end his sentences with full stops. Not to mention past tense. But I will get him ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is a Youtubber!

Spelling Again

Jump! Jump!