Sea Games

Recently, I brought my son to an appointment at KKH's Child Development Centre for a routine check-up. The professor said that he was developing quite good. But she said that I should allow him more exposure to physical activities given his issues with motor planning. If you have been reading my blog, you will realise that it was what I intended to do. I am not expecting him to excel in sports, but more exposure to any sport will do him good.

He is posing in front of the rules.

So on my off-day I took the opportunity to bring my son to the SEA Games. For some reason, he wanted to watch Table Tennis. Since I had no particular sport in mind (other than Swimming - sold out and Football - sold out), I agreed. After all, I was in Table Tennis in Primary school. I think nobody can remember this anymore. Though I have to say, I am definitely not good in Table Tennis - my skills more or less remained stagnant at Primary school level.

The table tennis tables... far far away.

I was not sure of his interest level at first - he found F1 boring, but was interested in watching Football. To my surprise, he was quite interested in Table Tennis. He followed the action with some explanation from me and even knew when a beautiful rally was fought. Maybe he can try out for Table Tennis?

After that, we went to the Carnival. It was great fun though he was tired and lost interest after two games. Actually, I did not blame him - it must be quite boring playing those games by himself. I will let the videos do the talking. But, if you want to bring your kids down to the SEA Games Carnival, it is going to end on 16 June. So hurry up!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is a Youtubber!

A once-off journal

Wither technology?