My son, the violinist

We probably mentioned before that my son was interested in learning the violin. We sent him to the trial class and he seemed to enjoy it. He was quite undecided though when we asked him if he wanted to continue learning. But it was clear that he was not against it.

So I decided that we should go ahead and let him continue, at least till the end of the year. Sometimes, we need time to develop our interest.

I was quite interested in music when I was young and I still enjoy music (though I admit it is more of the singing inside my car then actually performing). So why not let him try it out. It also helps develops the brain because the brain is picking up a new skill. Best of luck!

His brand new violin. That's an instrument I have no idea how to play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son is a Youtubber!

Wither technology?

A once-off journal